Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the World Famous Church on the Rock Corndog stand.
We are using a new scheduling service this year, to hopefully make it easier for everyone involved. You will receive e-mail and text reminders with more details as you shifts gets closer. It's going to be a great year at the fair!
Here are few things you need to know before signing up:
- All workers must be 12 years and older.
- If a worker is under 16 years of age they must be accompanied by an adult (not dropped off, you must both work the shift)
- Please plan on showing up 10 minutes prior to your shift beginning so we can smoothly transition people in and out.
- If your shift requires tickets for parking and admission, that will be available for pick up at South campus Welcome Center Sunday, Sept. 17th or at the South campus office Monday, Sept. 18th (9-5) - Tuesday, Sept. 26th (9-5).
- Any questions can be e-mailed to me Kelsey Watts (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can reach me at the church office 798-7990.