Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on buildings, mechanical equipment, utility systems and janitorial work.
• Perform minor construction, plumbing, and electrical repairs on the HVAC, irrigation, and other mechanical systems and equipment.
• Paints interior rooms as required.
• Cleans the church entryways so they are free from debris and overgrown foliage.
• Clears storm and wastewater drains of any obstructions.
• Washes vehicles and performs minor maintenance on them. Takes the vehicles for state inspections as required.
• Performs all minor repairs requested by COTR staff.
• Places seasonal building decorations.
• Moves and assembles furniture and other equipment as required.
• Sets-up and tears down venues for church events. Cleans up event area upon conclusion of events.
• Attends and successfully completes all training required by Church on the Rock.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
** Required to attend Church on the Rock for service**
This position is an individual contributor role with no direct reports.
Education and Experience
Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. 2+ years of on-the-job maintenance or other relative experience; Must be highly motivated and able to work independently. Previous , irrigation system, or other facility repair experience is preferred but not
An employee in this position primarily works in a typical building maintenance environment, and uses tools to fulfill the position duties. An employee in this position is required to walk, hear, speak, and stand to interact with vendors, church staff, members, and volunteers. Work is conducted in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The ability to manage stress, build professional and collaborative relationships, and reason through complex church business situations is required. A flexible schedule is required since this position requires evening and weekend work. This position may be expected to work overtime.
Travel Requirements- Traveling to other campuses since we are a multi campus church.